Decided to throw something together with polenta since it was beyond its best by date. Wouldn’t call this an original recipe, but for throwing it together it was tasty.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Grease 8 x 8 glass pan
- Shred cheddar cheese
- Caramelize 1/2 onion in butter
- Slice a tube of polenta, either plain or flavored
- Layer polenta in pan, salting between layers
- Top with caramelized onions, then the cheese
Bake about 35-40 minutes.
Three books in my bookshelf that I use frequently as references when I write poetry.
- The Art and Craft of Poetry by Michael J. Bugeja – good solid advice
- Unleash The Poem Within by Wendy Nyemaster – a fun take on forms
- Zondervan’s NASB Study Bible – good breakdown of how the Psalms are written